Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for French.
Below are the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for French. If French is among your JAMB Subject Combination, the following books are recommended for you.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for French
A (i) Written Language
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasise oral practice
(B) Culture of Froncophone Countries
- Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les Francais, Paris: Hachette Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Any good French/English or French dictionary
Hope you have the latest JAMB Brochure and JAMB Syllabus.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Don't miss an opportunity, Join for Instant Updates for free.Join Our Facebook Group New Join Our Telegram Channel New