The University of Zululand, UNIZULU online applications 2023 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution. The University of Zululand has opened its applications for the 2023 academic year. Apply now to have your dreams become a reality.
Unizulu is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses. Unizulu aims to be a leading, comprehensive University providing quality education.
Table of Contents
KwaDlangezwa and Richards Bay campuses
- Science and Agriculture
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at University of Zululand
Application Closing Dates
- 30 August for Social Work
- 30 September for Nursing Science
- 31 October for other programmes
Click here to see admission requirements
Applications may be done online and are done through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
To hear the outcome of your application, you will be notified via sms notices, emails and the official University Offer letter. However, applicants may contact the Admissions Office on 035 902 6178/6030/6051/6234/6361 if they have not received their offer letters and to update their contact and postal details.
Important Related Information:
How To Apply
- All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of diploma or degree certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of an academic record with conduct in respect of studies at another tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee (see relevant fee above)
- Certified copy of Matric results/certificate
Foreign students should also provide the following:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)
University of Zululand Prospectus
We recommend you download the University of Zululand UNIZULU Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
University of Zululand Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track your application status or confirm an offer.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: